Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Safety is our top priority. In order to ensure the safety of our patients and our healthcare team, we have implemented the following precautionary measures:
Updated Scheduling Process
- An updated scheduling process to ensure social distancing in our waiting areas will be followed where visitors to the facility will be limited to only those essential for the patient’s physical or emotional well being and care. Patients are required to wear masks and bring their own pens.
Patient and Visitor Safety
- Testing of all patient-facing employees
- Acquisition of and training in the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Consistent use of masks and other personal protective equipment among healthcare workers
- Symptom Screening of everyone upon building entry
- Testing of certain patients prior to elective procedures (pre-procedural testing)
- Robust infection control protocols
- Spore testing and double verification of sterilization of equipment and supplies
- Surface de-contamination after each patient encounter
- Changes in patient flow to minimize patient traffic and maximize inter-personal distancing
Nothing is more important to us than the well being and safety of our patients. We appreciate your trusting us with your care. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us.
Thank you for your assistance in helping keep our treatment environment safe for you and your fellow patients.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: