New Patients – First Visit
Oral Surgery Consultation in Palo Alto
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, your procedure can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- A referral slip from your dentist and any X-rays if applicable
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary information. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Bring dental and medical insurance cards to make a photo copy
- Get driving directions
- Meet Dr. Lakha
- Meet Dr. Baird
- Patient Forms
- Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Please call us if you have any questions.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian during the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. Periapical and bitewing films do not necessarily show the roots and therefore panoramic films may be taken as necessary at our facility.